No, you already won, you've got the spouse, I haven't. I am not trying to be
competitive with you, as far as I am concerned, you're a friend of mine. It
is just that the notion of Western rationality gets pressed into the service
of the foreign policy of many a Western country, and therefore, we ought to
take it seriously, because the so-called "rationality" which people try to
impose on foreigners might only just be a self-serving logic. Winning
arguments is only an aim if it's against the political opposition. But let's
not get confused about whose side we are on.

Jurriaan