Jurriaan Bendien wrote:
there's mindless sex on survivor? damn!! i need to start watching the
show... its moralising ideology that is currently preventing TV from
becoming all-porn all the time :-(.

In that case, you just have either mindless sex or the negation of mindless sex through christian moralism, but all I am saying is I don't feel like watching it. The themes that interest me are just very different. I consider myself lucky that I didn't have TV at home in my youth, and that I never watched much of it either.

jurriaan, thanks for the response, but do not take me too seriously -- i
was only kidding. i too grew up without a TV at home, but unlike in your
case, that has not helped me not watch TV as an adult.

--ravi