Title: kucinich quote
"Even though I don't feel as though I'm getting special treatment [at the airport security check] or that I'm entitled to special treatment, it makes me wonder how much of a threat I must be since I really do intend to replace the entire government. So when people occasionally recognize me getting the magic metal detector wanding and dutifully submitting to searches of my person, extending my arms and my legs spread-eagle, I explain with a smile, "I'm running against George Bush." -- Dennis Kucinich (http://www.denniskucinich.us/index.php?topic=blog)