In a message dated 11/12/03 5:21:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Funeral services were held in Louisville, KY.
>Memorial gifts may be made to any organization that seeks the removal of
>President George Bush from office."

You'd better be careful with this sort of thing, Comrade Huato, or
you might be denounced as a dupe, a tool, a naif, a sellout, or
worse! Repeat the mantra: there is no difference between the two
parties, there is no difference between the two parties....

Doug

Politics - as they say is an art. One involved in real electoral politics has witnessed that slogans change and evolve in the course of a real campaign. Much to do about nothing is made over the slogan "Anybody but Bush" at this phase of the election campaign.

Yes, a decisive break with the two party system must be fought for, which means we are going to suffer from the worse in the "lesser of two evils scenario." I am not opposed to the slogan "Anybody but Bush" in November 2003, but would probably abandon this slogan in the new year - 2004.

The harsh reality is that a national body politic of labor is needed to place the urgent class demands of our laboring class on the agenda. The push for such a national body politic will in all probability guarantee a Republican victory tomorrow but such is life. One must start and build where they are at.

Melvin P.