> Moore can be Christian, but he can't foist his religion on the taxpayers.

He's not foisting his religion on taxpayers, he's displaying a monument. As far as I
know, he's not requiring anyone to agree with him.

> I once heard Senator McGovern speak. As a Christian, he didn't want the government
> meddling in his religion. Thus he was in favor of the state/church division. Of
> course, Moore is pushing _his interpretation_ of religion on the tax-payers, so as a
> state official he was meddling in religion.

By requring McGovern to get rid of his monument, we are foisting our worldview upon
him. How is this right? Are we working for a democracy where everyone can have their
own opinions and views, or are we so uncomfortable with contradictory viewpoints that
we want to censor and repress all those who disagree with us. If what one believes is
the truth, then his belief is never threatened by an untruth.

Benjamin