ravi wrote:

> Doug Henwood wrote:
> > At 9:19 PM -0600 12/3/03, Carrol Cox used:

> > Isn't that, like, ancient?
> >

> good time for me to once again pitch mozilla, the open source browser:
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/
>
> version 1.5 is now out and is pretty stable. has many useful features
> (tabbed browsing, cookie management, junk mail controls, etc) that you
> won't find in IE. as previously mentioned, i'll offer end-user help for
> anyone who wants to make the switch.
>
> and iirc, it can co-exist with netscape4.

I may try it. I'm still using Windows 98 -- and still sort of wishing I
was still using dos rather than windows. Hell, I'm partly still wishing
I was using cp/m instead of either dos or windows! :-) I don't believe
in change unless it is necessary (as opposed to merely desirable).

Carrol
Netscape 4.7

P.S. I tried Netscape 7 and it changed the look of the screen too much
for an old mossback like me to tolerate.