> That surprises me, I would assume that getting an erection on demand
> requires some skill -- but maybe not for the 20 to 30 crowd.

I don't think that is true. The main factors that seem to be involved in
this are:

- age
- individual anatomic structure
- nutrition
- lifestyle/conditioning
- arousal by external stimuli
- mental state
- ability to concentrate/focus
- absence/presence and frequency of cigarette smoking

It could be said to be a "skill" only in that a man aimed to "train" himself
in this regard by seeking to optimise the above factors. I vaguely recall
reading once about a guy who could do it, but he himself said it was just a
"natural response" and in fact he could not explain how he did it. Thus, it
was not a "skill" but an ability.

Jurriaan