Jurriaan, this thread is finished.  We don't need to go round and round
on the same subjects.  As you can see by the messages from Jim and Ravi,
many of us are trying to raise the level of discourse here.

I know that I'm violating my own principles by addressing you directly,
but I have not succeeded in communicating off list so far.

I'm also trying to encourage new people to jump in.  I have recently had
to unsub you twice for overposting.  You have already posted twice
today.  Please behave yourself.

You have a lot to contribute, so please try to contain yourself.

JurriaanOn Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 06:12:18PM +0100, Jurriaan Bendien

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321