I was pointing out the critical rupture the scarcity theory makes with
Marx's analysis regarding historical necessity and the agent of revoution--
the essential conflict between the means and relations of production.

I, and I'm sure not only I, am well aware of your tendency to make every
comment, every analytic disagreement, a personal attack, but really, it
isn't about you, nor your history.  It's about the quality of analysis, and
where it takes us.  In that regard, your analysis is, IMO, flawed, and
flawed for the above, and other, reasons.

To describe the Palestinian conflict as as water war is truly amazing.
That's like describing the battle in apartheid South Africa as a battle over
fertile soil.  Class really does drop out of every bit of these resource
scarcity arguments.

Nobody's lecturing anybody, least of all you Louis.  Really, try and curb
your narcissism. And there's no point to waving the bloody shirt about your
past service. I, for one, couldn't give a rat's ass. Try instead to answer
Michael's question about the direction of the economy. Or even the questions
about the WWII piece you posted.  Does that sound like a lecture? It's in
the ear of the beholder.

You have an FBI file big as a phone book? That's impressive.  Do you sit on
it when you come to the table?

dms