One minor point: although I agree with all the objectives that you lay
out, but I suspect that our preferred (Gramscian) role should be to
help others figure out what their demands should be rather than laying
out a plan for them.  I say this without pretending in any way to have
been particularly successful in doing so.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321