In an interview on Monday, Iraq=92s Minister of
Communication, Haider Al-Abadi blasted the act that
started the current wave of violence: the closing of
al-Sadr=92s newspaper, Al-Hawzah. =93It was completely
wrong,=94 he told me. =93Is this how we are going to run
the country in the future sending soldiers to shut
down newspapers?=94

Al-Ababi, who is supposedly in charge of media in
Iraq, says he was not even informed of the plan to
close Al-Hawza until the locks were on the door,
adding that Sadr=92s newspaper did nothing more than
speculate that the U.S. is behind some of the
terrorist attacks here. =93But these are rumours in the
whole country, I=92m hearing them everywhere.=94

http://www.nologo.org/