Source: Lucy May, "Homeland security adviser speaks to local business
leaders", Business Courier, 25 February 2003,
http://cincinnati.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/stories/2003/02/24/daily23.html

Bremer estimated a war would be over within four to six weeks but said the
process of rebuilding Iraq afterwards is likely to take years.

"We're going to be on the ground in Iraq as soldiers and citizens for years.
We're going to be running a colony almost," Bremer said, adding that one of
the most important reasons to get more international support before
launching a war is to get more help in rebuilding the country afterwards.