From: PEN-L list [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of "Chris Doss"
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PEN-L] Andre Gunder Frank article

I wrote:

There is little evidence the US deliberately tried to wreck the Russian economy
(not that it didn't give crap advice).

---
Wait, I may have to take that back, if Frank is referring to early (not late)
Reagan-era and not Bush I and Clinton-era policies.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely
for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any
other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the
e-mail to the originator.(B)