        From: Sabri Oncu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 6/21/2004 12:28 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: [PEN-L] Mark Jones Still Wrong

        soula avramidis:

        > Mark could not have been wrong.

        Whether Mark was wrong or right is debatable.

        Yet, Mark can neither be right or wrong today.

        He is gone for long!

        Being an unfaithful thermodynamist by trait, I always had issues with his
        thermodynamics and nor had I any interest in this Huppert peak thing but I
        loved him.

        Not because I agreed with him all the time but because of the side he chose,
        which happened to be my side.

        Can we please leave him alone with his and his fellows' struggles in
        wherever they are?

        Best,

        Sabri