It was a provocation, a provocation...

Unfortunately I do think _most_ of the stuff going under the head "Leninism" nowadays _is_ ideology. But I'm not an expert.

"s.artesian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I don't know if this is within the expected time range, but neither the methods,
nor the substance, nor importance of the work done by Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Preobrazhensky,
WEB DuBois, CLR James, etc. etc. is dead.

Nor is any of their work an ideology. The value of the method and the work is
its intimate, essential relation with the concrete; the actual economic, social
determinants of capitalism development/destruction.

Such work can be (mis)shaped into an ideology, but only by disassociating
the actual method and content of the analysis from social reality, i.e duplicating
the fetishism of capitalism, and turning Marx or Lenin into a commodity.

Do you Yahoo!?