This is comedy gold. We could enjoy it more if we didn't know that this
ass-clown kicked off the Tea Party idiocracy with his original famous rant..

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/14/santelli_we_are_living_atlas_shrugged_those_with_intellectual_property_are_fed_up_where_is_john_galt.html
--------------------snip
But, what was the point of the book? The point of the book was, those that
made the trains run on time. Those that had the big patents. Those that had
the intellectual property. They got fed up. They couldn't do their job. And
the government forced certain businesses to buy inferior products from
other businesses. Any of this sound familiar? Think Apple, think the FBI.
We are living *Atlas Shrugged*. Why is it so important? Because I would
hate for the country to have that rhetorical question, where is John Galt,
who is John Galt? John Galt is all of us.

We need to understand that in the end, if we're going to make a positive
difference in the future, we can't have election cycles where one side, the
middle and the right side, they talk trash. And I don't mean they're
talking trash in the form of what they want people to do, how they want
people to act. I'm talking about whether it's entitlements, whether it's
fracking, whether it's energy. You know what, all the banks and Wall
Streeters that get this big bulls-eye in their back, read *Atlas Shrugged*.
You know why? Because maybe Ayn Rand had a good idea.

Maybe we should shut Wall Street down for 24 hours, see how everybody who
blames Wall Street for everything likes that. Maybe we should shut energy
down for 24 hours, see how people like that. Because in the end, these are
great industries and they are run well. Can you imagine if our energy
companies were run like third-world companies with all the corruption? Let
them have their 10% return on capital. Small price to pay. Lights go on
every time I hit the switch. Gang, back to you.