"I am afraid I am still confused. My question is a purely technical one: how
do you define median GDP?"

 seems to me the confusion here is that worker's share of output is not
the entirety of GDP. Hell the income of different classes isn't
the entirety of GDP as Marx so ably showed in volume two of capital and in
theories of surplus value. the point I think Raghu is making is you can
assign personal income and benefits to individuals but you can't assign
plant and equipment, parks and roads, exports and imports to individuals
for the purposes of a median measure. median personal income and median
personal disposable income are workable concepts.
-Nathan Tankus