michael a. lebowitz wrote:
This is reasoning no one needs:

In These Times, November 5, 2004
The Liberal Waterloo
(Or, finally some good news from Berlin)
By Slavoj Zizek

Btw, I don't agree with Zizek's article. I just sent it along as a document of left opinion on the elections. Keep in mind that Zizek likes to be outrageous. That is his stock in trade, just as it was the stock in trade of the miserable Living Marxism sect-cult in Great Britain. If everybody was opposed to nuclear power, they were for it. It is a shock jock mentality applied to radical politics. It is no accident that spiked-online, which is the son of Living Marxism, has featured Zizek occasionally. Sort of like Don Imus going on the Howard Stern show or something.

-- Marxism list: www.marxmail.org