----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Perelman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Michael Pollack & others:  How did the Right discuss its future right
after
Goldwater's defeat?  What sort of narrative did they offer.

Since Ian sent this story from the Guardian, I would like some information
on 2 other
stories from the paper.  Can the Blair impleachment move really start a
serious
debate in Parliament?  Is the reported bursting of the UK real estate
bubble
something big?  Might it suggest something about the US?

----

I attended a regional economic summit in Seattle earlier today where an
economist from http://www.ecgroup.com/home.htm , using cluster analysis,
suggested there was a *serious* real estate bubble in in King County and
Puget Sound environs. Here's a link to what I endured; beer is almost
calming me down from the drivel. Thankfully, there were some Canadians in
the audience I could apologize to:

http://www.prosperitypartnership.org/