From: "Marvin Gandall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [PEN-L] Growing Chinese economic influence

James Devine:

Chris writes: >But being Chinese, they will probably get the best
possible
price for
it. <

is this a genetic predisposition that you're positing? or is

it cultural? Are Chinese more money-grubbing than others?

JD
Well, the Jews and the Scots have also been prominently mentioned.
:) I'm
still looking to meet the capitalist - of any nationality - who
doesn't want
to get the best possible price for his or her product, or the worker
who
doesn't want to get the same for his or her labour.

MG