From: PEN-L list [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Carl Remick
Sent: 10 January 2005 15:14
To: PEN-L@SUS.CSUCHICO.EDU
Subject: Re: opportunities for economists

$2400 an hour for a call girl!?  Are you sure you have the exchange rate
right?  That's the most eye-popping cost for libidinal servicing I've seen
since John Profumo went gaga over Christine Keeler and paid his whole career
for the experience.

It seems to me the individual contracting this service would himself have to
have the productivity of legendary priapism sufferer Porfirio Rubirosa to
rationalize this expense.

Carl