At 22:13 15/01/2005, you wrote:
It is a secret book that nobody has read:

_Karl Marx's Crises Theory: Labor, Scarcity and Fictitious Capital_ (New
York: Praeger, 1987).

not true, michael--- I read and reviewed it (favourably)./m

Paul wrote:

Michael P writes:

Charles, you are exactly right. In my book on Marx's theories of crises,
I tried to make
the same point......

I really ought to know this, but could you give a reference for that
book? TIA.
Paul

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department
michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Chico, CA 95929
530-898-5321
fax 530-898-5901

Michael A. Lebowitz Professor Emeritus Economics Department Simon Fraser University Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724