What a clear, articulate letter. Ward is to be congratulated as well on
his choice of mates. I would like to have seen the summary and
attachments that accompanied this letter.

Ralph

Louis Proyect wrote:

Dear friends and colleagues,

My apologies for not keeping you updated on a more regular basis
regarding the ongoing efforts to discredit and/or fire Ward Churchill.
Although the national media coverage has abated, the local media
continues to attack Ward relentlessly and much of our energy has been
absorbed into the current phase of the University's "investigation."
There are a number of recent developments:

Status of the "Investigation":

snip