"A foolish consistence is the hobgoblin of little minds," right? he
does argue that Japan & China are different case. He doesn't seem to
be advocating blocking China as part of industrial policy (which is
the kind of thing that Tyson advocated).

--
Jim Devine
"Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let