At around 17/2/06 9:47 am, Daniel Davies wrote:
> it's the same as the first number of pi - pi is only one number :-)
>
> -----------------------
>
> What's the last number of pi?

Depends on whether you believe in irrational numbers (especially the
transcendental ones), I guess, given the retro-coolness of intuitionism.
I mean, we are not even talking about Pi derivatives like the Ramanujan
constant, here... this thing (Pi) is truly wacky.

Of course if Indiana House Bill #246 (1897) had passed in the Senate, we
would have lesser confusion about the matter.

        --ravi

--
If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by
substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!