Stewart clearly has racist attitudes towards Palestinians and other middle
easterners. He also accepts the establishment line with regards to Chavez,
Cuba, DPRK etc... completely uncritically.

However, I may have missed some stuff but I don't remember anything racist
in his coverage of immigration and immigration marches the last few weeks.
I remember he made fun of Lou Dobbs for saying people shouldn't display
the Mexican flags and he and Fareed Zakaria mocked anti-immigration
politicians.