In a CNBC interview yesterday, Maria Bartiromo asked President Bush:
"Have you ever Googled anybody? Do you use Google?" Here's his answer
to the hardball question that's on everybody's mind.

"Occasionally. One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull
up maps. It's very interesting to see that. I forgot the name of the
program, but you get the satellite and you can -- like, I kind of
like to look at the ranch on Google, reminds me of where I want to be
sometimes. Yeah, I do it some. I tend not to email or -- not only
tend not to email, I don't email, because of the different record
requests that can happen to a president. I don't want to receive
emails because, you know, there's no telling what somebody's email
may -- it would show up as, you know, a part of some kind of a story,
and I wouldn't be able to say, `Well, I didn't read the email. 'But I
sent it to your address, how can you say you didn't?' So, in other
words, I'm very cautious about emailing."

Video:
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Bush-TheGoogle.wmv
or http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Bush-TheGoogle.mov