On 10/25/06, Mark Lause <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But I don't honestly know how to read meaning into "square one."  What is
it?  What is "square five"?  Are these suggested as "stages"?  How do we
define those stages?

one thing that would help deal with "square 1" -- and Mark's questions
-- is to have much clearer analyses. For example, if analyzing the
People's Democratic Republic of Ruritania, we should look not only at
the up-side (the charisma of the Leader and his marvelous promises)
but also the downside (the fundamentalist religious thugs imposing the
Ruritarian Way of Life on people). It also helps if we go beyond
google searches for our information.
--
Jim Devine / "I wanna be with you in paradise / And it seems so unfair
/ I can't go to paradise no more / I killed a man back there." -- Bob