We have now seen comprehensive lists of what Saddam did, what he did not,
what he was charged with, and what he wasn’t.

Using the same criteria, what could we charge G.W. Bush with? And once we
have that, let's do the same for his 'brother-in-arms-father' and his
advisor so we have the same number of accused as the Baghdad kangaroo court.

BTW: the spellchecker prompted I change "G. W." into "GAWK" - the
spellchecker gets my person of the year award!!!

Rui

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
2 Cutten St,
Horison, Roodepoort,
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel/ Fax (+27-11) 766-4336
Cell (+27) (0) 83-368-1214

"Quando a verdade é substituída pelo silêncio, o silêncio é uma mentira" -
Yevgeny Yevtushenko
"When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie" - Yevgeny
Yevtushenko