Greetings Economists,
On my flickr site here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/doyle_saylor/

I am presenting some visual arguments developing over time about the
nature of contemporary realism in Developed country cultures.  What is
economic about this thesis is how to understand production of visual
information in pictures.  There is a linkage in time and space in the
visual field in order to 'know' the world landscape.

To grasp these concepts I have begun to point at two areas in vision,
seeing motion (either via video, or through still photos), and
equiluminence.  These two areas of making pictures split apart the
production process to consider combining them realistically in the
culture.  This supports a culture that is richly networked.

Over time I will post here with reference to the still picture site in
order to illustrate what is extremely hard to get across in text.
thanks,
Doyle Saylor