On 19 Apr, 2007, at 7:28 PM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
On 4/19/07, ravi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am not sure however, what they wish to save? The four
spiritless churches stacked against each other on one street? The
various strip malls dotting the state route that runs through the
town?
The ugly as sin "colonial" houses with their feature-less flat fronts
and an electric candle in each window?

If this is the world I have to live in, I would like the
faux-Portugese
house on the beach and the "outlet" shopping malls please!

I get your point, but it's not wrong to dream of a utopia, where no
one will be deprived of beauty, that can't exist yet.

True!

       --ravi

(apologies for failing the oc/qt ratio test).