Securitizations are a huge component of the capital markets.  Your
characterization is rather juvenile.  If you would like to have a serious
discussion of the phenomena (which directly impacts what I do as a
bankruptcy lawyer), let me know.

David Shemano

^^^^^

CB: I'd like to discuss this seriously. What's the first thing we need to
know ?

Doesn't secured transaction mean an asset backs up a loan ?  A mortgage is a
secured transaction. The loan for the money for the house is secured by the
house.

So, securitization has to do with the prioritization given to creditors.
Secured creditors have first priority on the debtor's assets ,or not ?