At Least Seven Afghan Children Killed in US Airstrike
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/061807J.shtml

Seven children were killed in a US-led coalition airstrike targeting suspected al
Qaeda militants in eastern Afghanistan, a coalition statement said Monday. ...<

of course, in Iraq, most of the US bombing is _secret_ and there is a
very strong effort to keep the press away from the hinterland
(reinforced by the danger of the civil war). So we don't know about
children being killed there. It's quite likely that it's been
happening. Meanwhile, the US propaganda machine is covering the ass of
its boss: the children died in Afghanistan because al Qaeda uses
children as "human shields" -- and the US didn't know it.

--
Jim Devine /  "if there's an original thought out there, I could use
it right now." -- Bob Dylan & Sam Shepherd.