I was wondering: since when did al Qaeda members live in caves before 911?

They clearly didn't if they lived in Florida -- since, as far as I
know, there are no habitable caves there. Didn't Osama move to a cave
only after 911? and wouldn't a cave that Osama lived in have all mod
cons? at least until he was chased out -- to a less pleasant cave --
by US troops' attacks?

shouldn't the base in Cheyenne Mountain -- where NORAD is based -- be
considered a "cave"?

--
Jim Devine / "In every [stock-dealing] swindle every one knows that
some time or other the crash must come, but every one hopes that it