I just rush-read the transcript of Greenspan's (and Klein's) interview
by Amy Goodman on Democracy Now.  I was also tempted to do Monday
morning quarterbacking, but I find Goodman's show to be -- very
consistently -- great.  (Producing a daily Democracy Now must be very
tough.  And Klein did what she could under the format.)

FWIW, I wonder whether Doug could (did?) invite Greenspan and have him
on his show along with one of the following:

- Paul Krugman (re. taxcuts for the rich and inequality),
- Joseph Stiglitz or Dani Rodrik (re. "free markets" and "globalization"), or
- James Galbraith (re. inequality).

Re. the Bernanke part of the subject line, there's an interesting
piece by Martin Wolf in today's FT.  Here:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9c0a6592-6b81-11dc-863b-0000779fd2ac.html

As Wolf suggests, the yield curve is showing the limit of the Fed's
power.  Wolf heads his column with a quote from Greenspan.
Regrettably -- says Greenspan -- the Fed is not god.