Dear Friends,

I am soliciting photos of the late Andre Gunder Frank.  We have assembled
his last working library at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (most
of Gunder's materials prior to 1995 went to a special collection at the
University of Amsterdam).  The project is being supported by the Friedrich
Ebert Stiftung.

If anyone has photos of Gunder they can scan and send they would make a
valuable contribution to the webpage being constructed for Andre Gunder
Frank Memorial Memorial Library.  I will be happy to answer any questions
regarding the matter off list.  If you have photos to send, please do so to
both the following email addresses to maximize chances of getting through
spam filters:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would greatly appreciate this request being forwarded to other appropriate
persons and listserves.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jeff Sommers

Curator and Organizer of the Andre Gunder Frank Memorial Library at the
Stockholm School of Economics in Riga

--Dr. Jeff Sommers  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   +1 215 693 1124

-- <http://www.sseriga.edu.lv> Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE
Riga)