Chautauqua Books and Snowshoe films, progressive and independent, has done
an interview of my discussing THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001,  edited with
Elsevier.  An inexpensive softcover is expected early 2008 from a U.S.
publisher.

They did a great job, and the interview serves to introduce the 9-11 issue
to those unaware, while giving a good idea about the book.  It's 29 minutes
in length and linked at the top of

 http://snowshoefilms.com/

I have DVD's available supplied to me by Snowshoe Films of the video for
use on local cable access, classes, lectures, etc.

If you want a copy, please send me a private message.

Thanks, Paul Zarembka

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001  "a benchmark in 9/11 research"
          video summary from Snowshoe Films at http://snowshoefilms.com
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka