Not only do the mainstream media not mention that
Israel has nuclear weapons but also: i) the media
almost never point out that the attack is a gross
violation of international law and ought to be
condemned globally ii) that the "intelligence" quoted
in articles is all by anonymous sources and even if it
is eventually officially acknowledged might just as
well be part of Israeli-US psy-ops.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

=== message truncated ===

Blog:  http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html