Yea, but there is a big problem here. We can't have the financial big
bourgeoisie shielded from frequent and thoroughgoing investigation and
criticism by somebody jumping and claiming anti-Semitism all the time.
That's absurd. The financial bourgeoisie are the leading sector of
capital. That's like letting wolves hide in sheep's clothing.

Let the critique of banks go forward. Cram that anti-Semitism stuff
from the 18 and 1900's.

Charles

>>> Michael Perelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/14/2007 10:47 AM

I apologize.  I have trouble keeping up on Tues & Thurs.  The phrasing
sounded a bit
like the style of the WSJ editorial page.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321