"I find the (CIA coup memo) document quite suspect," said Jeremy
Bigwood, an independent researcher in Washington. "There's not an
original version in English, and the timing of its release is strange.
Everything about it smells bad."

Speaking of stench, I think Jeremy Bigwood is out of his area of expertise:

"...veteran investigative journalist Jeremy Bigwood, an expert in FOIA
requests..."
http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news/351

Unless you are looking for state secrets in U.S. government declassified papers.

Leigh
"I'm Just a speedbump on the information superhighway"