On Dec 31, 2007 3:58 PM, Carrol Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps this is relevant to a current thread.

> They didn't give connected music consumers any alternative to piracy.

Absolutely...

Further, Howie Klein posts/hosts the Late Night (YouTube) Music on
Crooks and Liars:
(He's currently on vacation, this from Dec 01 2007)

"After I retired from Warner Bros. our French affiliate did a showcase
for their hottest local band at the Conga Room in L.A. and I was as
eager to check them out as I would have been had I still been working
at the company.

NoJazz totally rocked the house with the eclectic mix of world beat,
trip hop, electronic and jazz traditions. They're huge all over
Europe, in an underground sort of way, but Warners never picked them
up for America. In fact, they stopped making jazz albums altogether. "

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/12/01/cls-late-nite-music-club-with-nojazz/