I see the recommendation to use Email::Sender, but are there docs
available?

I typically use Email::Send and Email::MIME::Creator, but my needs are
really simple and I suspect not that uncommon.

I tend to either send plain text or html formatted messages.  If I
send an html messages and I don't also have a plain text version I
want to extract text and links from the html to make a plain text
part.

In addition, I often have one or more attachments (e.g. a spreadsheet
or pdf).

I'm curious if there's a module that will handle most of this in a
simple interface?  That is, automatically figure out the content_type
for attachments (using magic or simply mime.types), encoding, and so
on.  Even automatically creating a text/plain alternative if I have a
text/html part.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley.