The article says "The real question, says the Zurich team, is whether
it can exert concerted political
power." The answer is yes. It exerts concerted political influence
through The Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House (RIIA), The
Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Organization. These groups
control the political administrations throughout the world and the
corporations mentioned in the article are Corporate Members of these
organizations - CFR corporate members  http://tinyurl.com/kjqq4e
Chatham House Corporate members http://tinyurl.com/5rn5h4a

These articles show how the Council on Foreign Relations exert
concerted political power in the United States of America :

http://www.bilderberg.org/roundtable/SPEciaL.html

http://www.rense.com/political/trilat.htm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35171112/2010-Bilderberg-CFR-Trilateral-Commission-Chart

Chatham House(RIIA) exerts concerted political power in the same way.

--
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.