Chatham house is the privatised Mafia state version of the Foreign office
far better resourced of course
Tony

As the UK is dying Chatham House is growing
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=163810#163810

http://www.chathamhouse.org/media/news/view/189357
Press Release

Chatham House Takes Option on Expansion

Chatham House has purchased the ground floor of Ames House, an adjacent property, as part of a multi-year plan that will enable the institute to respond to the increasing demand for its research and convening capacity and to facilitate a planned increase in the number of Visiting Fellows it will host in the future.

The institute has taken a 999-year lease on the ground floor of Ames House in Duke of York Street adjacent to 9-10 St James's Square. Chatham House currently rents the second floor of Ames House as office space for research staff and owns the building's basement in which the Joseph Gaggero Hall is situated. In the coming months, the institute will also extend the current 125-year lease of the basement, which has 97 years remaining, to a 999-year lease to match that of the ground floor.

Based in London, one of the world's first global capitals, Chatham House hosts debates and offers research and ideas to address the growing number of challenges that transcend borders and affect governments and societies today.

Robin Niblett, Director, said, 'The institute is building on its location in the heart of London. The opportunity to acquire space directly adjacent to our historic home at 10 St James's Square means that we will be able to offer a wider range of integrated analysis, insights and solutions to our constituencies. We will also be able to increase the number of young leaders who we can host at the institute from across the world and who will represent the more inclusive responses necessary for a safe and prosperous future.'

Demand for the institute's work has grown significantly in the past five years and we now have 120 staff, plus Visiting and Associate Fellows and others in the building (in 2007 the institute employed 72 people). With interns and Visiting Fellows, the institute now hosts 140 individuals in its existing premises. The planned growth in Visiting Fellows, including last month's announcement of Asfari Fellowships, has also created a pressing need to address potential shortfalls in our office space. The Ames House purchase will alleviate much of this pressure in the coming years.

For more information, please contact Keith Burnet

To put this into context the last building to take out a 99-year lease was the World Trade Center (WTC) http://www.wtc.com/ In a nutshell they have bought the 'lease' from themselves to include in their operational expenditure. How can a 999-year lease be enforced? Legally speaking? The only other buildings to have leases on them for that long are government buildings - which even have 'Facility' or 'Property Management' overheads. Tax payers can swallow these 'fees' up. They don't need to exist. Just more private limited companies sponging from the UK taxpayer.

Here's an old BBC article about Common Purpose insiring the next generation of leaders [all credits to Brian Gerrish for bringing CP to the attention of the masses] http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7929210.stm Page last updated at 20:35 GMT, Sunday, 8 March 2009

Folks, what i am trying to say is to watch out for the frequency of these impromptu and 'off the cuff' meetings to sprout up left right and centre. Wouldn't be surprised if CP are behind a 'merger' come business partnership/strategy with Chatham House.

They are ramping up their meetings, they plan more but why? What is the underlying issue behind this? Why now all of a sudden? Why the huge demand? Meetings on their terms, on their own turf/soil for 999-years! I am very confused...

To clarify Chatham House Rule is not 'law' nor is it 'lawful' or 'legal'. Certainly not with public sector workers doing business behind closed doors. This isn't a 'COBRA' Meeting. Nor is it the 'Official Secrets Act'. WTF are they hiding now? What CP doesn't tell you is how info is collated and could be a forum for so called 'insider trading'. Think of various acquisions and mergers about to take place... market manipulation, that sort of stuff. Like betting on a winning horse, when you know the odds and outcome are in your favour.

Covert sexism in espionage
http://www.chathamhouse.org/publications/twt/archive/view/189211

On a final note 'Moody's' has got the hump and decided to relegate the UK from it's 'clean as a whistle' AAA Credit Rating to mere AA+. Boo, hoo.
And, we have a Canadian to bring down the Bank of England. Happy days.
--
+44 (0)7786 952037
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.