Bilderberg to be in UK this year?
Join up to the BB forum and let's track them down together
http://www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6949

America's Hired Death Squads and Torture Teams Are Still Operating in Iraq
A 15-month investigation exploring war crimes long denied by the Pentagon lays out the tragic truth.
http://www.alternet.org/world/americas-hired-death-squads-and-torture-teams-are-still-operating-iraq

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=21873

James Steele: America's mystery man in Iraq - video
Treated like Royalty by Rumsfeld - his achievement - 3000 bodies a week shwing up on the streets of Iraq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ca1HsC6MH0
Iraq war: 10 years on index
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/mar/06/james-steele-america-iraq-video

A 15-month investigation by the Guardian and BBC Arabic reveals how retired US colonel James Steele, a veteran of American proxy wars in El Salvador and Nicaragua, played a key role in training and overseeing US-funded special police commandos who ran a network of torture centres in Iraq. Another special forces veteran, Colonel James Coffman, worked with Steele and reported directly to General David Petraeus, who had been sent into Iraq to organise the Iraqi security services

• Watch a five-minute edited version of this film narrated by Dearbhla Molloy
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/mar/06/us-petraeus-torture-iraq-video

• Revealed: Pentagon's link to Iraqi torture centres
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/06/pentagon-iraqi-torture-centres-link

Arrest Kissinger!
Gozburger dishes dirt on one of world's most evil men today
download
http://rt.com/files/episode/1e/a4/a0/00/assange.mp4

watch
‘WikiLeaks release to hurt ‘Mr. Death Squad’ Kissinger’
http://rt.com/op-edge/wikileaks-assange-kissinger-gosling-514/

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDq-rOuMFAc

‘WikiLeaks release to hurt ‘Mr. Death Squad’ Kissinger’
Published time: April 08, 2013 16:33
http://rt.com/op-edge/wikileaks-assange-kissinger-gosling-514/

The WikiLeaks release of 1.7 million US intelligence documents from the 1970s may seriously hinder US foreign policy power-broker Henry Kissinger, operating behind the scenes in recent years, UK-based investigative reporter Tony Gosling told RT. Most of the data, comprising records from the beginning of 1973 to the end of 1976, has been compiled by the site's founder, Julian Assange, who has been holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London since last June. Many of those reports were written by or sent to Henry Kissinger, who was US secretary of state and national security adviser during the period. Gosling says that, despite not being part of the US government since 1977, Kissinger has been influencing the international landscape through unofficial channels all these years.

RT: Is there any indication yet of who gave these documents to WikiLeaks?

Tony Gosling: Well, those documents were, actually, available in the archive. It’s just almost impossible for the general public to search for them. It’s quite clear that Julian Assange isn’t being idle in his incarceration, in his dungeon in London. What he’s and his colleagues have done is turned it into a really useful, searchable database, a massive one. Three hundred and eighty gigabytes of data, 1.7 million records – this new PlusD release from WikiLeaks. And it’s extremely useful. I mean I had a brief look this morning right after the release and you can find quite a lot of stuff in there, which is going into the detail of the US foreign policy during the [Henry] Kissinger years. We’re talking about 1969, for example, the bombing of Cambodia; this is secret policies, which were going on from the White House in the 1970s; the South American Operation Condor; death squads running around in South America, killing thousands and disappearing thousands of people; 1973, [Salvador] Allende’s Chile, where Henry Kissinger ordered the assassination of the president of Chile because he wasn’t going in the [desired] political direction and installed General Pinochet; 1974, the Turkish invasion of Cyprus. There are little bits of details on all of these, in which Kissinger was involved. I mean Kissinger basically gave a green light to Turkey to invade Cyprus. So once there was an official foreign policy going on, which was quite, you know, nice from the US, going alone with human rights – there was unofficial police going on, with Henry Kissinger in the White House, with all those kinds of human right abuses and war crimes going on.

RT: What kind of reaction can we expect from Washington, and how badly could this harm the US interests?

TG: I hope it harms even more because one of the staggering thing is Kissinger – even though he’s not actually officially in any position in the US government anymore – he runs this little company called the Kissinger Associates, he manages these Bilderberg conferences every year where all the rich and powerful from the West get together in secret and he’s been running a secret organization, a privatization in many ways, a private arm of the US foreign policy. For example, in 2003 he was an unofficial adviser to Dick Cheney, who was the US vice-president, over the policy in Iraq. You could call him Mr. Death Squad. And this goes into details in the 1970s of how he started. Obviously, he couldn’t carry on and the US couldn’t carry on doing this kind of thing overtly in public, with their senior officials getting up to all that stuff. So what happened is that the whole thing has been privatized and gone underground.
+44 (0)7786 952037
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.dialectradio.co.uk
Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.