Luke from We Are Change interviews me at Bilderberg 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuxHjl2fkPo

Channel 4 News coverage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c2A46zWF3E

Half my talk at Bilderberg 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUXx6yWB84

Me on Bilderberg on BBC2 Daily Politics with Andrew Neal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQdARkFbNs

MPs discuss Bilderberg in the House of Commons - Clarke wriggles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LR4N-rsCXc

BBC Executive Board Libor Criminal Marcus Agius forced to resign from BBC or Bilderberg, chooses BBC
http://www.infowars.com/financial-scandals-draw-heat-on-bilderberg-secrecy/

Bilderberg conference: £1.3m spent on police costs
17 June 2013 Last updated at 18:52
MPs say Bilderberg meetings are too secretive
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22943035?
The cost of policing the recent Bilderberg conference of political and business leaders will top a million pounds, the Home Office estimates. Policing Minister Damian Green told MPs the police budget for the four-day event, held at a hotel near Watford, was in the region of £1.3m. But he said Hertfordshire Constabulary had received an offer of £500,000 of funding from the conference sponsors.
David Cameron, George Osborne and Ed Balls were among those to attend.
Mr Green published the details in response to a parliamentary question from Labour MP Paul Flynn, one of a number of MPs who have called for greater openness about the organisation's proceedings. "It seems to be an unnecessary burden on the public purse," he said of the policing costs. "I don't think anything sinister is going on there but it is public money and on that scale we are entitled to find out what is being decided there." The proceedings of the Bilderberg Group, which has met since 1954, are not reported on under what are known as "Chatham House rules". Ministers have dismissed claims that the Group influences the coalition as "nonsense". Ken Clarke told MPs last week that it could not arrange a conspiracy as its members could "never agree" on any subject.

--
+44 (0)7786 952037
Twitter: @TonyGosling http://twitter.com/tonygosling
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
"Capitalism is institutionalised bribery."
_________________
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.l911t.com
www.v911t.org

www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.globalresearch.ca
www.public-interest.co.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/series/Bristol+Broadband+Co-operative
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1
<http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf>http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf "The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
<https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/>https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.