George Osborne comes clean about his big Bilderberg lie

*George Osborne comes clean about Bilderberg *Special
Like this article6

By Alexander Baron
Jun 21, 2013 - yesterday in Politics

London - How do we know what our leaders do at Bildeberg meetings? Well, we
could always write and ask them. George Osborne has replied, to a degree.
Thirty years ago they laughed at people like me. They're not laughing now.
At one time it was only conspiracy theorists and right wing cranks who
talked about the global manipulators. Today it's people like Michael
Meacher, who has been a Labour MP since before many of you reading this
were born.
I wrote to the Chancellor on May 7 asking about his reported appearance at
the then forthcoming Watford Bilderberg meeting.
Wikipedia
George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Her Majesty's Treasury
Like this image1
Having received no reply by last weekend, I drafted another letter and
delivered both this and a copy of the original in person to Westminster
yesterday on my way to the British Library. When I got home yesterday
evening I opened...the reply to my first letter.
You can read the correspondence so far here, but basically, yes, the
Chancellor did attend the Bilderberg meeting as a private individual,
although HM Treasury picked up the tab. Hopefully the reply to my second
letter will bring a positive response to the issue of debt-free money, for
why should the British Government or any government pay interest (your
taxes) on something banks create out of thin air, when they can do the same
thing themselves?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/352766

*

Proof of the Bilderberg Conspiracy – 100+ Actual Documents, Now Public
(Photos)*

June 17th, 2013

(911DisclosureBlog) – Washington D.C. - George Crews McGhee from Waco,
Texas was born the son of a banker, he later became a Rhodes Scholar, a
successful oilman, and a U.S. Ambassador, among other titles that he held.
He passed away in 2005, and left his detailed personal archives to
Georgetown University in Washington D.C.

In the archives are boxes of folders containing many thousands of
documents, now available to the public in the Special Collections Reading
Room on the fifth floor of the Joseph Mark Lauinger Memorial Library.

The “George McGhee Papers” have yet to be added to the website, but will be
soon. Here is a brief overview of some of the documents available, from
Digital Georgetown:

“George C. McGhee Papers
Papers of the former U.S. ambassador to Turkey (1951-1953) and West Germany
(1963-1968) include files relating to both ambassadorships, as well as
materials documenting McGhee’s role in a number of important official and
informal posts, among which are the Combined Raw Materials Board (during
World War II), the Bilderberg Group, the Draper Committee, the Business
Council for International Development, and the Committee for Economic
Development. Ambassador McGhee’s substantial library of books on Turkey and
the Ottoman Empire is described separately under European History.
Gift of Ambassador McGhee
1942-1976 * 101.50 linear feet”

Other documents included in the archives (but not listed above) include
papers from the following:
- The Club of Rome
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- The United Nations
- U.S. State Department

A copy of his book is also available, titled:
- International Community: A Goal for a New World Order

Below are over 100 photographs taken on June 17, 2013. They include
photographs from the first Bilderberg conference, invitations,
correspondence, opinions, participants lists, bar menu’s, receipts, notes,
and more. Numerous years are covered in these photographs, but thousands of
pages of documents still remain un-photographed on location. This site will
act as a resource for journalists, writers and researchers interested in
various topics covered in this release, as well as an outlet for the
general population to view what this author is now calling, “Proof of the
Bilderberg Conspiracy”.

In the documents below is some of the most crucial evidence against claims
of Bilderberg members that the organization is simply a place to have
discussions, and that agreements are not made, policies not influenced, and
opinions not brought together in order to create a global system of
governance. These documents prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the
Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group has been illegally planning the
future of the world, without the input of the public.

Whether their “undertaking” (In their words.) be well-intentioned or not,
the group can now be proven to have been attempting to steer planetary
affairs, from behind closed doors, with no serious media scrutiny, from
1954 to 2013, and beyond. This author hopes that the disclosure of these
documents will help lead to an open forum, where the people of the world
may bring into discussion – and hopefully the courts – the actions the
Bilderberg Group has been taking in the government and private sectors,
that may be found to have led to the death of millions of people over the
previous decades, due to their foreign policy objectives.

(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE OR DOWNLOAD)
(Excuse the likely lack of order in the photos)

To contact this author, please email: 911disclos...@gmail.com
Marc Stinebaugh is an Independent Researcher, Lazy Blogger and Audio Visual
Systems Integrator

http://dprogram.net/2013/06/17/source-http911disclosure-blogspot-com201306proof-of-bilderberg-conspiracy-100-htmlixzz2wxc6ncad-proof-of-the-bilderberg-conspiracy-100-actual-documents-now-public-photos/

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.