CIA's Frank Wisner (son of opn. paperclip boss) calls yesterdays massacre
'inevitable'
http://911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=165370#165370

Netanyahu and Kerry MUST have given a green light for this
Our old friend son of Operation Paperclip CIA Nazi Frank Wisner as much as
says so here explaining the army crackdown on the MB camps was
'inevitable'.

US Secretary of State John Kerry has called the situation in Egypt
“deplorable” and appealed for calm.
“The United States strongly condemns today’s bloodshed and violence across
Egypt,” he said.
Host Marco Werman talks with former US Ambassador to Egypt, Frank Wisner,
about his view of the events, and how the United States should respond.
http://www.theworld.org/2013/08/washington-egypt-deplorable/

Killings mark return of security state
“Those who remain silent [or are just talk like Hague, Kerry] in the face
of this massacre are as guilty as those who carried it out. The UN Security
Council must convene quickly,” Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish prime
minister, told a news conference in Ankara early on Thursday.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e2a3e220-04ab-11e3-9ffd-00144feab7de.html

Rather makes the Nazis 1938 Kristallnacht, where Jews throughout Nazi
Germany and parts of Austria were attacked on 9–10 November 1938, look
tame.

Violent crackdown leaves at least 421 dead and 3,572 injured, but
opposition says it will march on Egyptian capital today
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/muslim-brotherhood-will-march-today-as-egypt-wakes-under-a-state-of-emergency-after-violence-that-left-421-dead-8762731.html

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.