Even though we have been at peace since the cold war ended in 1991 the
American people are being forced to finance costly weapons systems and send
American troops into battle. Two groups are responsible; the *Council of
Foreign
Relations*<http://www.scribd.com/doc/51991388/Portraits-of-Council-on-Foreign-Relations-Members>and
 its sister organization the
*Trilateral Commission*<http://www.trilateral.org/go.cfm?do=Page.View&pid=6>.
The group’s members are driven by personal gain. Members of the group
include the elite names in American, Western European, and Japanese —
industry, labor, finance, law, communications, government and academia. The
members of this group have no character. This paper focuses on a company
called the *Carlyle
Group*<http://www.thenation.com/article/crony-capitalism-goes-global>.
The Carlyle Group is a Council of Foreign Relations investor team of *Defense
industry racketeers* <http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=14963.html>.

The Carlyle Group owns Booze-Allen. Booze-Allen is the NSA
spy<http://tomjefferson1976.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/nyt-refused-to-post-my-comment-on-edward-snowden-and-the-nsa/>nest
 that Edward Snowden worked for. Is NSA industrial espionage used by
the CFR run Carlyle group to benefit
CFR<http://www.cfr.org/about/corporate/roster.html>and Chatham
House
<http://www.chathamhouse.org/membership/corporate/corporate-list>Corporate
Members?

Learn all about the Carlyle Group at this link
http://tomjefferson1976.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/operation-this-is-a-hold-up-usa-the-cfrs-carlyle-group/

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.