Was Michael Hastings assassinated? Did Mercedes have a role in his death?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVh9YiWc-I

The government has access to press a button and use remote controls to remove the brakes from your car. As you will hear...."They can take full control of your car without physically touching your car. The reason I uploaded this video is because of the journalist Michael Hastings that died in June. A day before he died he said "I have a big story i am investigating about the NSA/FBI" days later he died from having his car being drove into a tree at 100 mph per hour. Minutes before his wreck he was caught on audio saying "he needs to find a hide away the FBI is investigating him".
Killer Car Hackers: DARPA's Kathleen Fisher on Car software vulnerabilities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egQVTH04sAk

Modern Cars Can Be Hacked -- Boats and Planes Next?
Nicholas West - Activist Post
The question of whether or not modern cars can be hacked has been answered in the wake of the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of journalist Michael Hastings. Dr. Kathleen Fisher spoke in 2012 about DARPA's High-Assurance Cyber Military Systems (HACMS) program, making it clear that all modern cars could be vulnerable to hacking and solutions need to be found. Additional concerns are now being raised about the role GPS systems could play in making it possible to hack boats, planes and other GPS-reliant systems. GPS tracking and positioning technology was brought to us by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Apparently, DARPA has done such a good job thoroughly embedding GPS into military applications, as well as permitting it to trickle down to "civilian devices," that it has permeated nearly all of modern life. As stated by Arati Prabhakar, head of DARPA, "sometimes a capability is so powerful that our reliance on it, in itself, becomes a vulnerability."
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/modern-cars-can-be-hacked-boats-and.html

Seymour Hersh, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, said all the details surrounding the U.S. raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound that resulted in the terrorist leader’s death are completely false.
That whole story of U.S. success is “one big lie,” he said in The Guardian.
“Not one word of it is true,” he said, referring to the narrative put forth by the Obama administration about the bin Laden mission and about the al Qaeda leader’s 2011 death. Mr. Hersh didn’t specify or elaborate, but he is writing a book about national security issues, The New York Post reported. And one chapter is focused on the U.S. Navy SEALs’ storming of the bin Laden compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Mr. Hersh even said that the report put out by the Pakistani government about life in the compound was a lie. “The Pakistanis put out a report, don’t get me going on it,” he said in the New York Post report. “Let’s put it this way — it was done with considerable American input. It’s a [expletive] report.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/30/pulitzers-seymour-hersh-bin-laden-raid-one-big-lie/

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield? There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual leaders/dudes.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.